Culinary Tour of Bulgaria
Folklore, Culture, Wine, Cuisine, and More!
Sofia, Sandanski, Plovdiv, Kazanluk, Nessebur, Varna, Veliko Turnovo
When: July 4 – July 15, 2017
September 4 – 15, 2017
Led by: George Vishegonov
What we offer:
- Visit UNESCO cultural sites of Boyana Church, Rila Monastery, Kazanluk Thracian Tomb, Nessebur and Madara Horseman
- Accommodation at 4 and 5 star hotels.
- Cooking courses with local specialties
- All breakfasts, lunches and dinners in attractive restaurants.
- Glass of wine with all dinners
- Wine-tasting session in a cellar
- Folklore performance
I can’t wait to go! Reserve my place with my $200 deposit per person.
Checkout with PayPal (no PayPal account necessary)