Dance of the Week
Choreographed by Jim Gold
plus a story, song, and tour
Thursday, June 11, 2020
Enjoy Naxos Kalimera.
Imagine dancing your morning Syrto on the Greek island of Naxos (largest of the Cyclades)
with Aegean Sea waves lapping at the shore.
Naxos Kalimera (Naxos Morning) is the Dance of the Week.
Plus a story and song for added pleasures.
Click your way to happiness on these links:
- Folk dance: Naxos Kalimera: Demonstration by Jim Gold
- Teaneck Wednesday Morning Folk Dancers
- Written instructions: Page 129 of “Treasury of International Folk Dances”
- Story: The Elephant Who Wanted to Become a Rabbit: Finding your dancer within.
- Song: Louie Tickle: (Classic guitar)
Tour: Videos from our folk tour of Greece: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zERwatzqt-4&list=PLjW_hFQK0Cfypwy8aAY06HwyhTc_jCUep&index=1
All choreographies, stories, and songs by Jim Gold.
For more information, see below, or contact Jim at: email@example.com
- or https://www.jimgold.com/books-by-jim-gold/Easy-to-follow guide to 124 new folk dances
- Each dance links to YouTube video demonstration
- Step-by-step written instructions for each dance
- Add exciting folk dances for your repertoire
- Available in e-book and paperback versions on Amazon